About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BEST Feature 7/3/11

 





Silver Butterfly Heart Earrings for Japan Relief/ Animal rescue and support



Crystal Champagne Drop Earrings
Crystal Champagne Drop Ear...



Purple Swirl Bold and Chunky Rose Ring



A little bit about Elizabeth MD

My name is Elizabeth and I currently living in Sarnia Ontario. This shop is my creative outlet to share my little vision of my love for fashion with the world! i have a very eclectic personality and a lot of various interests. i enjoy art, history and fashion immensely and love historically inspired costuming and reenactment garb. I have always been drawn to history especially of the ancient and medieval eras in time. I love the self expression of the Gothic subculture and am very happy to watch from the sidelines. I also enjoy fashion elements of the rockabilly and psychobilly subculture as well. i am obsessed with Bettie page and vintage pinup girls as well as vintage horror and films! i love old fashion and vintage decor. Come Check out my Shop!

Handmade Designer Jewelry 

Made by ElizabethMD on Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment