About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Upcycle Craft: Doddle Pads

Upcycle Craft: Doddle Pads

Anyone like to sit by the phone and doodle? Well, I'm a chronic doodler. If there's a piece of paper in front of me, chances are I'm going to draw on it. So, I decided to make these fun doodle pads out of old magazines and catalogs. These are perfect for adults or kids to make and use.

Supplies:
Magazines, Catalogs, or Junk Mail
Scissors
Stapler

Cut out about 15- 20 3" x 5" images (index card size). Look for images that have plenty of space to draw on plus light colors. The images above I picked out for my son's doodle pad.

Cut out a 3"x 10" piece of paper, fold in half. Place all pieces of paper inside the cover, Staple at top or side of your doodle book.

The cover above actually came from a craft store advertisement.

Start doodling!

No comments:

Post a Comment