About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Upcycled Paper Mache Heart - Decoupage

Hamlet Paper Mache Heart, Art, Pink, Decoupage, Upcycled, In My Heart of Hearts



"...I will wear him in my heart's core, ay in my heart of heart, As I do thee...." from Shakespeare's Hamlet

I crafted this handmade, original & one-of-a-kind
heart art piece from up-cycled cardboard, newspaper & wheat paste. Inspired by Hamlet ~ painted it & decoupaged scrappy papers & applied metal charms. oh and one re-purposed rhinestone on the crown. Hang it by the re-purposed necklace chain.

Give your heart~mate an original & handmade valentine or inspire your inner bard & art appreciator.

The heart is approximately 5" wide x 4" high & is about 7.5" from chain top to heart bottom.

One-Of-A-Kind & Signed.
zoom
Hamlet Paper Mache Heart, Art, Pink, Decoupage, Upcycled, In My Heart of Hearts Hamlet Paper Mache Heart, Art, Pink, Decoupage, Upcycled, In My Heart of Hearts Hamlet Paper Mache Heart, Art, Pink, Decoupage, Upcycled, In My Heart of Hearts Hamlet Paper Mache Heart, Art, Pink, Decoupage, Upcycled, In My Heart of Hearts Hamlet Paper Mache Heart, Art, Pink, Decoupage, Upcycled, In My Heart of Hearts

Shop: OliveLoafDesign creative mojo by Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment