About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

etsy artist feature

Victorian-esque, dripping-with-cute Lady Love Shoes


Victorian-esque, dripping-with-cute Lady Love Shoes
zoom
Victorian-esque, dripping-with-cute Lady Love Shoes Victorian-esque, dripping-with-cute Lady Love Shoes Victorian-esque, dripping-with-cute Lady Love Shoes
I thrifted these shoes and gave them new life. They are now "vanilla bean" white (they have tiny specks of black glitter) with three hearts on the outer side of each shoe. The shoes bear the words Lady (left) and Love (right) in a pretty script. I've also added a fray-proof crimson-red bow. The shoes are sealed in a waterproof sealer to ensure that the paint does not wear off. (I would not suggest running a marathon through the plains of africa in them, however.. but if you're doing that in high-heels anyways then you've got bigger problems)

The shoes are a US size 6 M with a 3 inch heel.


If you're simply *in love* with these, I can make you a similar pair with the trim and bows.. just convo me!

No comments:

Post a Comment