About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Upcycle Living - Spice Rack

Upcycle Living: Spice Rack & Street Art-Inspired Cupboard Curtain DIY


A little DIY inspiration this morning to start off the week from the folks at Elle Decor (Thailand). This is a cute project that one could adapt pretty easily. I don't know if I would go so far as making my own shelf from scratch as it shows here, but I'm sure I could find something easily enough (a wine crate?) to decoupage some papers to the back of to make a sweet little spice shelf like this in a jiffy. Just today I saw some jars like that at the dollar store - only $1 each!  This could be a pretty sweet and cheap do-it-yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment