About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Upcycled Gifts for HER




Featured items from Funkychunkies
$18.95 USD

$7.95 USD

For a Custom Photo Bracelet.

Funky Chunkies are unique and stylish Bangle bracelets that are fun to wear anywhere! You supply me with the photos and I will design you your very own Funky Chunkie. I have a plus size bangle that is 2 inches wide, and has an inner circumference of 9 inches which is the perfect size for a larger framed woman. Also available is an average size bangle that is 1 1/2 inches wide, and has an inner circumference of 7 ¾ inches. All measurements are approximate.


Create your own custom bracelet by starting a convo with this featured artist

No comments:

Post a Comment