About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

bells out of egg cartons - recycling

New Year's decorations from packaging ..
   

As I looked at some box packaging and thought of how much paper waste it was.
I thought. "How can I give it a new life?"
 
   Here is what I came up with.
   Paint with acrylic paint (I had"Bronze").



    
 Cut into desired bell shape      
                                                       
To make a bell, cut the wire to a  length of 40 cm

At one end of the wire put on 4 beads, tying a golden wire and anchoring wires, covering the upper tail of wire 2 more beads, measure 7 -8 cm wire from a light green beads and at this distance fasten the second 

 bead, which should be below the apex .
 
Then pass through the wire out and stringing beads in three tops, each fixing.
of the cone
 
For a single bell ... measured from the last bead somewhere 6 cm, tying a bead , 
fasten the end of the wire at the top (eye turns)
To manufacture the suspension connect the three bells in any form


    
          Here is what I achieved.                       


No comments:

Post a Comment