About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

upcycled organizing - ribbon box

I seem to be hung up on re-purposed, upcycled organizing.  I guess it's because for me, when I get ideas DIY or otherwise, I like it when I don't have to go out and buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff just to get started.  Talk about a disappointment.  Plus, in today's economic state, we could all use to save a dollar here and there! Here is a great idea to re-purpose for organizing!

Shoe boxes:  Oh the plethora of things you can do with a shoe box.  First of all, you can wrap the lid and bottom (separately of course) to look pretty.  Then label it and use it for whatevery you please!  Pictures, shoe polish kit, first aid kit, make-up,
or to organize your ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment