About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

DIY Upcycled Fruit Basket

DIY Upcycled Fruit Basket
Fun Weekend Project!!!
                                                               


DIY Grocery Bag Fruit Basket

 This basket, again made from a recycled, upcycled paper grocery bag, is a bit taller and without the handle, but could be a template for many other versions.
Grocery Bag Woven Basket


Grocery Bag Basket Tutorial


DIY paper basket

Though it is a natural fit for a fruit basket, this upcycled creation could be used in many ways; a gift basket of cookies, a flower basket, a basket to organize your desk. What a perfect use for your paper grocery bags!
DIY Paper basket decor ideas

2 comments:

  1. Have just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award - http://livingvibrations.blogspot.com/2012/08/BlogAward_15.html

    Thanks for all the enjoyment I've had reading your posts. God bless and lots of success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, very cool! Check out what I did with my friends' and I old Nikes! Good way to reuse and go green...

    http://www.instructables.com/id/Sole-Mat/?ALLSTEPS

    ReplyDelete