About Me

My photo
Vermont
Check my shop on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleRecycleReuse

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

origami stars christmas ornaments




Origami Lucky Stars: I'm partial to these, and they're so simple to make. Cut your paper into strips, then follow the directions on Foldastar.com. Once folded they can be used to make a garland, or fill a hollow ornament. They look great in jars too! I made this garland for my sister , it uses Sephora holiday catalogs, delica seed beads, green ribbon and beading cord.
Greeting Card Garland:
For this project I used a 1" circle hole punch (any symmetric shape will work), ribbon, a glue stick, 2 greeting cards and an envelope liner (the pretty silver paper).






Or Make Christmas Ornaments....

No comments:

Post a Comment